1. Roy Scheider (All That Jazz)
"It's show time, folks!"
2. George Clooney (Michael Clayton)
"I am not the enemy."
3. Ulrich Muhe (The Lives of Others)
"The best way to establish guilt or innocence is non-stop interrogation."
4. Johnny Depp (Finding Neverland)
"Young boys should never be sent to bed. They always wake up a day older."
5. Nicole Kidman (Rabbit Hole)
"Does it ever go away?"
6. Paul Newman (The Verdict)
"I can't do it. I can't take it because if I take the money, I'm lost."
7. Al Pacino (The Godfather Part II)
"I know it was you, Fredo."
8. Jack Lemmon (The Apartment)
"Save it. The old payola won't work anymore."
9. Kirk Douglas (Paths of Glory)
"And you can go to hell before I apologize to you now or ever again."
10. Kevin Spacey (American Beauty)
"You don't get to tell me what to do, ever again."
11. Marlon Brando (On the Waterfront)
"You want to hear my philosophy on life. Do it to him before he does it do you."
12. Peter Finch (Network)
"We'll tell you anything you want to hear. We lie like hell."
13. Orson Welles (Citizen Kane)
"Sure, we're speaking, Jedediah. You're fired."
14. Marlon Brando (The Godfather)
"Never tell anyone outside the family what you are thinking again."
15. Robert De Niro (Taxi Driver)
"Thank God for the rain to wash the trash off the sidewalk."
16. F. Murray Abraham (Amadeus)
"My plan was so simple. It terrified me."
17. Imelda Staunton (Vera Drake)
"Right then dear, first thing we've got to do is put the kettle on."
18. Liam Neeson (Schindler's List)
"All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?"
19. Tim Robbins (The Shawshank Redemption)
"That's the beauty of music. They can't get that from you."
20. Al Pacino (Dog Day Afternoon)
"I don't want to talk to some flunky pig trying to calm me, man."
21. Henry Fonda (12 Angry Men)
"You don't really mean you'll kill me, do you?"
22. Kevin Kline (The Ice Storm)
"Libbets? What sort of name is Libbets?"
23. Meryl Streep (Adaptation)
"I want to know what it feels like to care about something passionately."
24. David Strathairn (Good Night and Good Luck)
"We will not walk in fear. One of another."
25. Jack Lemmon (Glengarry Glen Ross)
"You're a fucking secretary. Fuck you."
26. Choi Min-sik (Oldboy)
"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."
27. Ralph Fiennes (Schindler's List)
"You're giving them hope. You shouldn't do that. Thats cruel."
28. Nicolas Cage (Adaptation)
"I have to go right home. I know how to finish the script now."
29. Tom Cruise (Born on the Fourth of July)
"I want to go to Vietnam and I'll die there if I have to."
30. Johnny Depp (What's Eating Gilbert Grape?)
"You don't hurt Arnie, you just don't."
31. Kate Winslet (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind)
"Maybe you can find yourself a nice antique rocking chair to die in."
32. Susan Sarandon (Dead Man Walking)
"It's not faith, it's work."
33. Jim Carrey (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind)
"Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating."
34. William Holden (Network)
"Music up with a swell, final commercial, and here are a few scenes from next week's show."
35. Sean Penn (Dead Man Walking)
"Only three days left. Plenty of time to read my Bible and look for a loophole."
36. Jim Carrey (The Truman Show)
"You can't get further away before you start coming back."
37. Tom Cruise (Magnolia)
"What am I doing? I'm quietly judging you."
38. Timothy Hutton (Ordinary People)
"Can't break anything in a bowling alley and that's what I like about bowling alleys. Can't even break the record."
39. Daniel Craig (Casino Royale)
"I thought one less bomb maker in the world would be a good thing."
40. Sharlto Copley (District 9)
"Could you go a bit slower with the clicks there?"
41. Tony Leung (Happy Together)
"Turns out that lonely people are all the same."
42. Viggo Mortensen (A History of Violence)
"I should have killed you back in Philly."
43. Haley Joel Osment (A.I.: Artificial Intelligence)
"I'm sorry I'm not real. If you let me, I'll be so real for you."
44. Alec Guinness (The Bridge on the River Kwai)
"You have turned defeat into victory. I congratulate you. Well done."
45. Gene Hackman (The Conversation)
"I'm not afraid of death, but I am afraid of murder."
46. Robert Duvall (Apocalypse Now)
"Bomb that tree line about a hundred yards back. Give me some room to breathe."
47. Tom Hulce (Amadeus)
"Forgive me, Majesty. I am a vulgar man, but I assure you, my music is not."
48. Michael Stuhlbarg (A Serious Man)
"There's some mistake. I'm not a member of the Colombian Record Club."
49. Sean Penn (Mystic River)
"You do death alone, but I could've helped her with the dying part."
50. Clive Owen (Children of Men)
"I can't remember when I last had any hope."
51. Shirley MacLaine (The Apartment)
"I like it that way. Makes me look the way I feel."
52. Melanie Laurent (Inglourious Basterds)
"I am going to burn down the cinema on Nazi night."
53. Morgan Freeman (The Shawshank Redemption)
"So you can go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit."
54. Joaquin Phoenix (Walk the Line)
"You are afraid to be in love, you are afraid to lose control. And you know what, June Carter? I think you are afraid of living in my big fat shadow."
55. Albert Finney (Big Fish)
"Truth is, I've always been thirsty."
56. Faye Dunaway (Network)
"I don't like the way this script of ours has turned out."
57. Benicio Del Toro (Traffic)
"Last night, I had an ugly nightmare."
58. Reese Witherspoon (Walk the Line)
"You should try to take credit for something every once in a while, John."
59. Warren Beatty (Reds)
"The workers do all the work, don't they? Well, what if they get organized?"
60. Jack Lemmon (Missing)
"I just thank God we live in a country where we can still put people like you in jail."
61. Tim Robbins (Mystic River)
"Maybe some day you forget what it's like to be human and maybe then, it's okay."
62. Chris Cooper (Adaptation)
"Sometimes bad things happen and darkness descends."
63. Christoph Waltz (Inglourious Basterds)
"And that Monsieur is what a Jew shares with a rat."
64. Diane Keaton (Reds)
"No, you love yourself. Me, you fuck."
65. Alan Rickman (Die Hard)
"Benefits of a classical education."
66. Al Pacino (Glengarry Glen Ross)
"Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."
67. Gene Hackman (The French Connection)
"All right. Popeye's here! Get your hands on your heads, get off the bar, and get on the wall."
68. Anthony Hopkins (The Silence of the Lambs)
"Quid pro quo. I tell you things, you tell me things. Not about this case, though."
69. Ray Winstone (The Proposition)
"I will civilize this land."
70. Daniel Day-Lewis (Gangs of New York)
"Get back to your celebration and let me eat in peace."
71. Martin Sheen (Badlands)
"Suppose I shot you. How'd that be?"
72. Heath Ledger (The Dark Knight)
"I believe whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you... stranger."
73. Javier Bardem (No Country for Old Men)
"And it's either heads or tales. And you have to say it. Call it."
74. Sissy Spacek (Badlands)
"Sometimes I wished I could fall asleep and be taken off to some magical land, and this never happened."
75. Jodie Foster (The Silence of the Lambs)
"They don't have a name for what he is."
76. Faye Dunaway (Bonnie and Clyde)
"To a few, it'll be grief. To the law, a relief. It's death for Bonnie and Clyde."
77. Al Pacino (Serpico)
"When I come home, I want to come home to a clean house."
78. Orson Welles (The Third Man)
"Look down there. Would you feel any pity if one of those dots stopped moving forever?"
79. Warren Beatty (Bonnie and Clyde)
"I ain't good, I'm the best."
80. Sergi Lopez (Pan's Labyrinth)
"You'd do better to tell us everything, but to make sure it happens, I brought along a few tools."
81. Sidney Poitier (In the Heat of the Night)
"They've got a murder they don't know what to do with."
82. Elliott Gould (The Long Goodbye)
"He's got a girl. I got a cat."
83. Chris Cooper (Lone Star)
"I'm just a jailer. I run a sixty room hotel with bars on the windows."
84. Laurence Fishburne (The Matrix)
"Stop trying to hit me and hit me."
85. Jack Nicholson (The Departed)
"You can learn a lot, watching people eat."
86. Frances McDormand (Fargo)
"I'm not sure I agree with you a hundred percent on your police work there, Lou."
87. Gene Hackman (The Royal Tenenbaums)
"Anybody interested in grabbing a couple of burgers and hitting the cemetery?"
88. Ruth Gordon (Harold and Maude)
"Vice. Virtue. It's best not to be too moral."
89. Will Ferrell (Anchorman)
"You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair."
90. Brendan Gleeson (In Bruges)
"It's called sight-seeing."
91. Peter Sellers (Dr. Strangelove)
"My conclusion was that this idea was not a practical deterrent for reasons which at this moment must be all too obvious."
92. Sigourney Weaver (Aliens)
"This bullshit that you think is so important, you can just kiss all that goodbye."
93. Colin Farrell (In Bruges)
"The view of what? The view of down here? I can see that from down here."
94. Jeff Bridges (The Big Lebowski)
"Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback."
95. Sacha Baron Cohen (Borat)
"Please come and see my film. If not success, I will be execute."
96. Mia Farrow (The Purple Rose of Cairo)
"I just met a wonderful new man. He's fictional, but you can't have everything."
97. Sissy Spacek (Missing)
"Charlie always says guilt is like fear. It's given to us for survival, not destruction."
98. Vincent D'Onofrio (Full Metal Jacket)
"Sir, a jelly donut, sir!"
99. Jason Schwartzman (Rushmore)
"My top schools where I want to apply to are Oxford and Sorbonne. My safety's Harvard."
100. Rod Steiger (In the Heat of the Night)
"Are you a northern boy? What's a northern boy doing down here?"