Sunday, November 28, 2010

Good News...

I'm going to start reviewing movies again!

What I'm going/wanting to see for December...
-Black Swan (Darren Aronofsky)- It will be playing in Boston with a limited release.
-The Tourist (Florian Henckel Von Donnersmarck)- It's a wide release.
-The Company Men (John Wells)- I can't find information on where it will be playing, but if it plays in Boston with a limited release, I'll be seeing it.
-The Fighter (David O. Russell)- This will be playing with a limited release that extends into a wide release so I'll be seeing it in either Boston or New York before 2011.
-Rabbit Hole (John Cameron Mitchell)- I need to check when I'm going home, but this is a limited release and I have a feeling I'll be missing it. I can always see it when I get back to Boston if it's playing.
-True Grit (Ethan Coen and Joel Coen)- It's a wide release
-Somewhere (Sofia Coppola)- Only way I'm seeing this limited release is if it becomes popular enough to extend to a wide release which I doubt. So hopefully I'll see it when I come back to Boston.

And finally, this is a little premature, but here is my 2011 wish list...
-The Green Hornet (Michel Gondry)
-The Way Back (Peter Weir)
-The Mechanic (Simon West)
-Cedar Rapids (Miguel Arteta)
-The Eagle (Kevin MacDonald)
-Battle: Los Angeles (Jonathan Liebesman)
-The Dark Fields (Neil Burger)
-Paul (Greg Mottola)
-Hanna (Joe Wright)
-Your Highness (David Gordon Green)
-Source Code (Duncan Jones)
-Fast Five (Justin Lin)
-Thor (Kenneth Branagh)
-Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (Rob Marshall)
-The Hangover Part II (Todd Phillips)
-The Tree of Life (Terrence Malick)
-Beginners (Mike Mills)
-X-Men: First Class (Matthew Vaughn)
-Super 8 (J.J. Abrams)
-Bad Teacher (Jake Kasdan)
-Green Lantern (Martin Campbell)
-Rise of the Apes (Rupert Wyatt)
-Larry Crowne (Tom Hanks)
-Transformers 3 (Michael Bay)
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II (David Yates)
-The Sitter (David Gordon Green)
-Cowboys and Aliens (Jon Favreau)
-Horrible Bosses (Seth Gordon)
-The Change-Up (David Dobkin)
-The Darkest Hour (Chris Gorak)
-30 Minutes or Less (Ruben Fleischer)
-Conan (Marcus Nispiel)
-Colombiana (Oliver Megaton)
-Straw Dogs (Rod Lurie)
-Abduction (John Singleton)
-Moneyball (Bennett Miller)
-Dream House (Jim Sheridan)
-Real Steel (Shawn Levy)
-Wanderlust (David Wain)
-Warrior (Gavin O'Connor)
-The Thing (Matthijs Van Heijningen)
-The Three Musketeers (Paul W.S. Anderson)
-Contagion (Steven Soderbergh)
-Tower Heist (Brett Ratner)
-Immortals (Tarsem Singh)
-Hugo Cabret (Martin Scorsese)
-Mission Impossible IV (Brad Bird)
-Sherlock Holmes 2 (Guy Ritchie)
-The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (David Fincher)
-We Bought a Zoo (Cameron Crowe)
-The Muppets (James Bobin)
-War Horse (Steven Spielberg)

No comments:

Post a Comment